YSAFE (Youth Sexual Awareness for Europe) is the network for people aged under 25 who are volunteers in IPPF European Network’s national member associations. YSAFE aims to lead and empower a network of young champions to educate and advocate for sexual and reproductive health and rights. Its members have a particular expertise in comprehensive sexuality education (CSE).
We are seeking a consultant to help us increase our young members’ capacities to deliver CSE online with the following skills and qualifications:
- Knowledge of the technical guidance/standards on sexuality education (developed by IPPF, UNESCO and WHO/BZgA)
- At least 3 years of experience in leading the development of resources for non-formal educational programmes
- Experience in training educators to deliver online educational programmes
- Knowledge of issues around delivering sexuality education online
- Experience of youth work in the field of sexual and reproductive health and rights
- Experience of youth work with people from marginalised groups
- Good understanding of the contexts in different parts of Europe
- Fluency in English
Find out more about the timeframe, deliverables and application procedure in the terms of reference.
About IPPF EN
IPPF European Network envisions a world where every individual is healthy; where sex and sexuality are recognised as fundamental and precious parts of human life; where sexual and reproductive choices are respected; and where diversity is valued and celebrated.
IPPF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees, volunteers, contractors and partners to share this commitment.